- Two Very Different Bracelets From Very Different Decades
- An Australian Opal Ring With Diamonds And Gold By Andrew Grima
- Which Of These Emerald And Diamond Rings Would you Choose?
- Art Deco Ring With Solitaire Diamond, Baguette And Smaller Diamond Accents
- An Art Deco Blue Sapphire, Diamond And Platinum Ring
1940s Ruby Diamond Gold Buckle Ring
- A vintage item
- Materials: perfectly matched natural rubies, fine white diamonds, hand set gems, hand made ring, 14K yellow gold, original 1940s ring
Details – from Salon Uber
A one of a kind luxurious fine natural earth mined ruby and sparkly white diamond 14K gold buckle ring dating to the late Art Deco era circa 1940. This ring is fun and very pretty. I just love the buckle design made from the gorgeous rubies and diamonds. It’s a custom made couture jewel from the era in a unique style, with each gem set by hand. The rubies are beautifully colour matched.
SIZE: 7 1/2 USA sizing, resizable
2.96 carats of fine earth-mined rubies in this beautiful little ring.
The Diamonds are G/H color VS/SI clarity and weigh approximately 0.11 carats.
The total weight of precious gems is 3.15 carats.
Th3 ring will be sent with full appraisal papers.
We will ship in a fine ring presentation box ready for gifting.
Jewelry information and images on this page courtesy SalonUber on Etsy