- British And Brazilian – Two Vintage Green Tourmaline And Diamond Rings
- Dashing And Discreet – Two Bracelets, Very Different In Character
- The Graceful And Elegant Features Of Edwardian Rings
- Hand-Made Mark Davis Bangles In Vintage Bakelite With Bezel-Set Gems
- The Sparkle And Glow Of Diamond And Pearl Jewelry
1940s Ruby Diamond Gold Buckle Ring
- A vintage item
- Materials: perfectly matched natural rubies, fine white diamonds, hand set gems, hand made ring, 14K yellow gold, original 1940s ring
Details – from Salon Uber
A one of a kind luxurious fine natural earth mined ruby and sparkly white diamond 14K gold buckle ring dating to the late Art Deco era circa 1940. This ring is fun and very pretty. I just love the buckle design made from the gorgeous rubies and diamonds. It’s a custom made couture jewel from the era in a unique style, with each gem set by hand. The rubies are beautifully colour matched.
SIZE: 7 1/2 USA sizing, resizable
2.96 carats of fine earth-mined rubies in this beautiful little ring.
The Diamonds are G/H color VS/SI clarity and weigh approximately 0.11 carats.
The total weight of precious gems is 3.15 carats.
Th3 ring will be sent with full appraisal papers.
We will ship in a fine ring presentation box ready for gifting.
Jewelry information and images on this page courtesy SalonUber on Etsy