- Examples From Christies’ Live Online Jewelry Auctions
- A Cartier (Big) Statement Cocktail Ring In Gold, Platinum, Turquoise And Diamonds
- British And Brazilian – Two Vintage Green Tourmaline And Diamond Rings
- Vintage Synthetic Ruby Ring And Natural Ruby Ring
- Vock & Vintage at Aspen Antiques, Jewelry, Automobiles & Fine Arts Fair
1960s Enameled 14K Gold Bracelet With Turquoise Cabochons…
Already sold via 1stDibs is this stunning Egyptian-inspired 1960s bracelet. It was designed and made, probably as a bespoke piece, by *Jeffrey Barbara of Palm Beach Florida. The bangle bracelet is enamelled 14K gold, set with turquoise cabochons around the circumference of the bangle aligning with the overlapping leaves enamelled in alternating colours.
When the image is magnified, you can see that the darker blue enamel is guilloche enamel – that is, the metal underneath has been engraved, either by hand or machine, in a pattern that gives texture to the enamelled colour over the top of it. The gold base for the enamel creates the clear outline of each leaf, evoking the Egyptian inspiration for this striking, beautifully made, 1960s bracelet.
The bracelet is 1 5/8 inches in width and 8 inches in circumsference. *Designer information from client. Jeffrey and Barbara designed and created custom jewelry for Palm Beach clientele.
Jewelry information and images on this page courtesy of 1stDibs