- Victorian Diamond And Black Enamel Mourning Pendant Locket
- Pale Swimming Pool Blue Aquamarine Ring With Rosy Ruby Accents
- Austrian Art Deco Diamond And Ruby Engagement Ring
- The Fabulous ‘Fake’ Kenneth Jay Lane And His Sparkling ‘Fake’ Jewelry
- Treasures From Heritage Auctions Resort Fine Jewelry Trunk Show
A 1970s Pearl Bracelet With Gems In Silver And Gold
Luise Gioielli via 1stdibs offers a 1970s pearl bracelet in silver and 9K gold with gems peeking out between the lustrous little spheres! The pearls are ingeniously mounted in a web structure. They are accented with natural rose-cut diamonds, rubies, sapphires and emeralds.
Jewelry information and image on this page courtesy of Galerie Montaigne, via 1stdibs