- A Gold And Topaz Floral Spray Brooch From The Early 19th Century
- The Fabulous ‘Fake’ Kenneth Jay Lane And His Sparkling ‘Fake’ Jewelry
- Archaeological Revival Gold, Pearl and Turquoise Locket Pendant
- Art Deco Diamond Enamel Platinum Boston Terrier Brooch
- The Irresistible Green Of The Magnificent Emerald
A delightfully sparkling Boucheron ring from Bijouterie Jean-Marc Botazzi with 35 diamonds finding a place in this glittering design. The central feature stone is held within a circular diamond-set openwork frame. It’s part of Boucheron’s ‘Ava’ collection inspired by Ava Gardner’s timeless grace. The diamond is enhanced by this airy setting which focuses all attention on the centre, while the many other diamonds ensure that sparkle fills our peripheral vision.
Here is a video from Boucheron, showing the ‘Ava’collection. Images of the ring follow.
Jewelry images and information courtesy Bijouterie Jean-Marc Botazzi
Video by Boucheron, YouTube