- A Brooch By Carlo Giuliano, Jeweler To Queen Victoria
- A Selection Of Jewelry Featuring Rose-Coloured Rhodolite Garnet
- A Cartier (Big) Statement Cocktail Ring In Gold, Platinum, Turquoise And Diamonds
- Two More Pairs of Earrings, Jewelry Treasures From Sotheby’s
- The Difference Between Art Deco And Edwardian Jewelry
A delightfully sparkling Boucheron ring from Bijouterie Jean-Marc Botazzi with 35 diamonds finding a place in this glittering design. The central feature stone is held within a circular diamond-set openwork frame. It’s part of Boucheron’s ‘Ava’ collection inspired by Ava Gardner’s timeless grace. The diamond is enhanced by this airy setting which focuses all attention on the centre, while the many other diamonds ensure that sparkle fills our peripheral vision.
Here is a video from Boucheron, showing the ‘Ava’collection. Images of the ring follow.
Jewelry images and information courtesy Bijouterie Jean-Marc Botazzi
Video by Boucheron, YouTube