- Treasures From Heritage Auctions Resort Fine Jewelry Trunk Show
- Aquamarine And Amethyst Jewels Coming Up For Auction At Tajan, Paris
- Victorian Era Cufflinks – Fine Jewelry For Gentlemen
- The Mellerio Parure – Royal Jewels From The Netherlands
- 1960s Kenneth Jay Lane Faux Turquoise And Faux Amethyst Clip-On Earrings
The most vivid, intensely red coral I have seen, in this beautiful demi-parure of necklace and ear clips. A touch of gold on each one keeps the colour bright, and provides some moments of visual space while the eye recovers from all that brilliant red.
This is precious or noble coral, Corallium rubrum, the coral of most interest to jewelers. It is harvested in the Mediterranean off the coasts of Italy, France, Spain, Algeria and Tunisia.