- Archaeological Revival Gold, Pearl and Turquoise Locket Pendant
- Celebrating Queen Victoria’s 50 Year Reign With A Jubilee Brooch
- Rubies And Diamonds In Two Sotheby’s Jewelry Auctions
- Sapphire And Diamond Bangle Clips – A Great Combination
- A White And Grey Pearl Multicolour Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, And Diamond Bracelet
The most vivid, intensely red coral I have seen, in this beautiful demi-parure of necklace and ear clips. A touch of gold on each one keeps the colour bright, and provides some moments of visual space while the eye recovers from all that brilliant red.
This is precious or noble coral, Corallium rubrum, the coral of most interest to jewelers. It is harvested in the Mediterranean off the coasts of Italy, France, Spain, Algeria and Tunisia.