- British And Brazilian – Two Vintage Green Tourmaline And Diamond Rings
- Yellow Sapphire And Diamond Jewelry By Oscar Heyman And Brothers
- Antique And Vintage Pearls Combined With Coloured Gems
- Inspired By A Review – A Selection Of Jewelry Featuring Pearls
- Four Cartier Art Deco Bar Brooches, Plaque Brooches, Pins
Estate Black Onyx And Diamonds – Pave Drop Earrings in Gold
The smooth pear shape of the onyx drop is a beautiful foil for the twining leaf and flower design of these earrings, which feature 82.00 carats of black onyx and the diamond and gold of the graceful foliate and flower motif set into the main onyx drop shape.
The diamond pave weight is 0.90 carats and runs along the flowers as well as the mountings and drop. The two earrings are made with 18K white gold.
OTTAVIANO Earrings with Ruby, Onyx and Diamonds
These beautiful onyx earrings are set with diamonds and rubies mounted in white gold. They are part of Ottaviano Jewelry’s “Il Sogno” (The Dream) collection, and signed Ottaviano.
In 1980 husband and wife team Vincenzo and Anna Ottaviano established Ottaviano Jewelry in Verona, Italy.
Anna expanded the fine vintage jewelry side of the business to offer a curated selection from prestigious American and European masters such as Boucheron, Van Cleef & Arpels, David Webb, Tiffany, Seaman Schepps, and Mauboussin.
Anna and Vincenzo’s daughter, Margherita, joined the team in 2004, ensuring Ottaviano’s continuation as a family-based business.
Over the page to seetwo more pieces combining diamonds and onyx…