- A White And Grey Pearl Multicolour Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, And Diamond Bracelet
- A Platinum Art Deco Ring With Diamonds And Sapphires
- Three Finely Carved Rock Crystal Brooches From Vienna
- An Australian Opal Ring With Diamonds And Gold By Andrew Grima
- Late Victorian Circular Brooches With Pearls And Diamonds
Rock Crystal, Onyx and Diamonds In A Platinum Bracelet
This arresting piece – a rock crystal, onyx and diamond bracelet – is a design by London-based firm, Morelle Davidson.
On coil spring bands and composed of half-medallions of rock crystal and onyx, as well as part-onyx, part-platinum half-medallions pavé-set with round-cut diamonds on the platinum side, the medallions are arranged in sequence and interspersed with pairs of rock crystal beads. Such a satisfying set of shapes, these medallions. Edible!
Reversible Art Deco Platinum Onyx and Diamond Cufflinks
Made for mood-changes – or perhaps to suit a change of sartorial style, these onyx and diamond cufflinks are reversible, and thus offer two very different looks.
A round brilliant cut diamond is centred on each side and accented by different combinations of onyx and old rose cut diamonds. The geometric border pattern – on one side, onyx, and on the other side, rose-cut diamonds – is picked out in milgrain edging and the central diamondsare bezel-set, with milgrain edging.
These sophisticated cuff-links are made in platinum and signed “Brevett”.
For more jewelry, visit our Facebook page at The Jewelry Gig