- Ruby Paste In A Victorian Ring And An Edwardian Bracelet
- 1960s Kenneth Jay Lane Faux Turquoise And Faux Amethyst Clip-On Earrings
- Aquamarine Bracelet, Ring And Brooch By David Webb
- A Ring In Suffragette Colours From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection
- Antique Edwardian Era Old European Diamond Ring c.1905
A Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow Diamond Ring
DESCRIPTION: Centring a round Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow diamond weighing 0.54 carat, accented by two pear-shaped diamonds, size 6.Accompanied by GIA report no. 2181480780, dated June 8, 2017, stating that the 0.54 carat diamond is Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow, Natural Color, I2 Clarity.
Sometimes the best thing about the various coloured diamonds on offer these days is the names! They all have their specially designated name according to how much yellow, green, blue, pink or otherwise there is in the stone.