- Pin A Vintage Red And Green Reversely Coloured Brooch To Your Lapel
- The Dramatic Contrast Of Red Tourmaline, Black Onyx And White Diamond
- Victorian Era Cufflinks – Fine Jewelry For Gentlemen
- Inspired By A Review – A Selection Of Jewelry Featuring Pearls
- A White And Grey Pearl Multicolour Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, And Diamond Bracelet
A Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow Diamond Ring
DESCRIPTION: Centring a round Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow diamond weighing 0.54 carat, accented by two pear-shaped diamonds, size 6.Accompanied by GIA report no. 2181480780, dated June 8, 2017, stating that the 0.54 carat diamond is Fancy Vivid Orangy Yellow, Natural Color, I2 Clarity.
Sometimes the best thing about the various coloured diamonds on offer these days is the names! They all have their specially designated name according to how much yellow, green, blue, pink or otherwise there is in the stone.