- French Late Nineteenth Century Gold, Enamel And Ruby Bangle
- Two Pairs Of Antique Emerald Drop Earrings With Pearls
- A Captivating Clutch of Cocktail Rings To Add Colour To Your Day
- Take A Trip Back In Time And Enjoy These Georgian Pieces
- Two Striking Pieces From The Duchess of Windsor’s Jewelry Collection
Bulgari’s jewelry serpents take many forms. In today’s featured ring, the highly stylized serpent is reminscent of Bulgari’s first stylized serpents from the late 1940s. This bracelet watch below is a case in point – there’s just the merest suggestion of the coils of a snake, in the spiralled tubogas watch band.
Bulgari – Tubogas wristletwatch bracelet in gold, 1949, Private Collection
In our 2013 ring however, though more stylized than many of Bulgari’s later creations, we don’t have to be in the know to realise this is a ring which may hiss-s-s if we don’t treat it with the respect due to a diamond serpent!
The serpent ring is from the ”sold” archives of Bijouterie Jean-Marc BOTAZZI details and images below
Bulgari Serpent Ring in Pink Gold 18 Cts model “Serpenti Pave” with Diamonds from 2013.
It is set with 14 small brilliant diamonds / total weight: 0.56 ct F-VVS / width: 11 mm / gross weight: 10.10 gr / size: 55-56 (expands to 58 ) / Jewel signed / Original box and papers / sold at new price: 6050 € / setting to size impossible.