- The Intricate Lacy Lightness Of Edwardian And Belle Epoque Jewelry
- Vintage Valentino Turquoise And Pink Rhinestone Earrings 1980s
- Two Brooches Show How Georges Fouquet Adapted To Changing Styles
- David Webb’s Whimsical Gem-Set And Diamond Sculpture
- A Triangular Mixed-Cut Natural Blue Sapphire And Diamond Ring
I always love to visit A La Vieille Russie – even if I can only do it online! On this visit, my eye was caught by a ruby and diamond bracelet with which any wrist would be delighted to be acquainted! It’s for sale, but needs an enquiry to A La Vieille Russie for price and other specifics. Here it is:
A mid-century ruby and diamond bracelet
The bracelet features rows of cushion-cut rubies and round brilliant diamonds, and a circular ruby and diamond clasp, set in platinum.
American, ca. 1950
Length: 6 3/4 in.
(53 rubies approx. 30 cts., 209 diamonds approx. 8 cts)
Thanks to A La Vieille Russie for information and images.