- Emerald, The Green Beryl Gemstone, In Sotheby’s Fine Jewels June 2017
- Two Brooches Show How Georges Fouquet Adapted To Changing Styles
- Two Pairs Of Antique Emerald Drop Earrings With Pearls
- Aquamarine And Amethyst Jewels Coming Up For Auction At Tajan, Paris
- Two Victorian Era Austro-Hungarian Link Bracelets
A fabulous assemblage of 1950s and 1960s Bulgari and other jewels provides some of the highlights of a collection of jewels auctioned by Sotheby’s at their MAGNIFICENT JEWELS AND NOBLE JEWELS auction held in Geneva on 14 May 2013.
These were jewels owned and worn by screen icon Gina Lollobrigida – born Luigina Lollobrigida, 90 years ago today, on 4 July 1927.
Below is a video, filmed for Sotheby’s in 2013, where Ms Lollobrigida talks about her jewels and the highlights of her career. What a lively and ‘alive’ woman she was – and still is, at 90 years of age.
Here is the video below, and on the next page, a few of Lollobrigida’s jewels that sold at auction in 2013
Video: You Tube