- Vock & Vintage at Aspen Antiques, Jewelry, Automobiles & Fine Arts Fair
- A Glittering Bulgari Serpent Ring With Diamond Head
- A Dior Cocktail Ring Featuring A Stunning White Opal In Yellow Gold
- Bejewelled And Enamelled Antique And Vintage Bracelets And Bangles
- An Art Deco Ring With Diamonds And Glowing Central Ruby
We are looking at a 1960s cocktail ring by Van Cleef & Arpels, set with plenty of diamonds and with lovely dark red rubies for contrast. It’s platinum, to give those diamonds a white background for shine and to keep the icy diamond a cool white.
Offered via 1stDibs, this platinum cocktail ring c.1960 features 11 round rubies, 16 diamond baguettes and 12 round diamonds. The total diamond weight is approximately 3.40 carats. Price is $31,735.12AUD. Currently the ring is a US size 5.25 and easily adjustable.
The ring measures approximately 0.71 inches in height and 0.41 inches in depth (measured from off the finger to top of the ring).
Information and images are courtesy 1stDibs. Go there – you’ll love this treasure trove of jewelry and other fine things!
No commissions are paid to the Jewelry Gig for sharing this information or on the sale of jewelry as a result of sharing this information.