- A White And Grey Pearl Multicolour Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, And Diamond Bracelet
- The Victorian Reign And Its Three Eras, And Three Victorian Rings
- Antique Edwardian Era Old European Diamond Ring c.1905
- A 1960s Gold And Enamelled Bracelet With Turquoise Cabochons
- Fancy A Chanel Ring? Here Is A Pearl And Gold Version For You
Antique Victorian Aquamarine Necklace
A gracefully graduated row of thirty-one faceted aquamarines, in a sparkling pastel-blue suspend from a 20K gold woven mesh necklace. This beautiful piece is a Victorian treasure featuring 31 aquamarines totalling approximately 11.75 carats – with one oval-cut central stone and 30 round-cut aquas set in 18K gold.
Further detail including price can be obtained from Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry Ref. #90-1-4551.
Jewelry information and image on this page courtesy of Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry