- Cartier’s Tutti Frutti Jewelry Has A Long History
- An Elegant And Appealing 1950s Retro Amethyst And Pearl Ring
- A Turquoise, Diamond, Platinum and Gold Combination Bangle And Brooch
- Aquamarine And Amethyst Jewels Coming Up For Auction At Tajan, Paris
- The Precious Four – Diamonds, Sapphires, Emeralds, And Rubies
1950s Emerald And Diamond Spiral Motif Retro Ring
From 1stdibs is this gorgeous 1950s emerald and diamond Retro ring swirling its way to a spiral mounted in platinum.
A round brilliant cut diamond – graded by AGS as being “H” in color and “SI1” in clarity – sits at its centre. The 3-dimensional swirl design appears to be inspired by a Cartier design from around the same time period; the piece is numbered, but not signed.
The swirl design features 30 baguette-cut diamonds, estimated to weigh approximately 1.25ctw (H-I, VS) and 30 baguette-cut emeralds. The stones are set in platinum and the ring is currently a size 5.5 with room to go up or down in either direction.
The ring is available for sale at the time of writing at a price of $16,081.20AUD, but open to offers.
Information and images are courtesy 1stdibs
No commissions are paid to the Jewelry Gig for sharing this information or on the sale of jewelry as a result of sharing this information.