- A Retro Fancy Yellow And White Diamond Floral Cluster Ring
- Two Very Different Bracelets From Very Different Decades
- A Sparkler Of A Cocktail Ring By Van Cleef & Arpels
- A Victorian Diamond And Natural Pearl Pendant In A Geometric Design
- The Fabulous ‘Fake’ Kenneth Jay Lane And His Sparkling ‘Fake’ Jewelry
Art Deco Ruby diamond and platinum brooch
Offered by James Alfredson, Melbourne
A vibrant jewelled slice of colour to pin on a lapel, or on a coat or dress… this striking and beautifully made Art Deco brooch is tapered from each end, widening in the middle. Transition-cut diamonds accent the centre and ends of a graduating row of tapered square-faceted vivid fuchsia red rubies with small diamonds surrounding.