- A Bold And Beautiful Art Deco Double Clip Brooch By Boucheron
- Gold, Turquoise and Cultured Pearl For A Summer Afernoon
- Michael Kneebone Turquoise, Zircon, Opal, And Amazonite Earrings
- Selected Pieces From Sotheby’s Auction Magnificent Jewels and Noble Jewels
- An Art Deco Platinum Engagement Ring c.1920, Madison Square
A stunningly clear and sparkling emerald sits squarely in the centre of this emerald and diamond ring from Lang Antiques.
The vibrancy of colour and the crystalline nature of this square-cut emerald weighing 1.17 carats, makes this strikingly designed ring, inspired by Art Deco design, really pop!
The emerald sits up from diamond-set mounting in 14K white gold, adorned on the sides with contrasting rose gold heart and infinity motifs. A beautiful, shining estate jewel.
This emerald and diamond ring #30-1-10252 is still for sale at a price of $7,750.00 at Lang Antiques. Current ring size 6 1/4 can be adjusted.