- Two Very Different Bracelets From Very Different Decades
- Pin A Vintage Red And Green Reversely Coloured Brooch To Your Lapel
- A Peek At Gina Lollobrigida’s Jewelry Collection On Her 90th Birthday, 4th July
- A Pomellato Starfish Ring With Moonstones And White Topaz
- Ceylon Sapphire And Diamonds Set In 18K Gold
A Blue, Blue Diamond Ring
This diamond is a beautiful blue, and I for one couldn’t resist putting it into a post – thus giving me a chance to gaze upon it for a few minutes more than I usually would!
It’s an emerald-cut Fancy Vivid Blue diamond, 5.69 carats, set in a platinum or white gold (hard to tell) ring and flanked by shining white baguette-cut diamonds.
It is still the Property of a Lady – until actually sold at Sotheby’s ‘Magnificent Jewels’ New York auction on 5th December – and is expected to reach a price of $12M – $15M.
Lot 211, Exquisite Fancy Vivid Blue Diamond and Diamond Ring, to be offered at forthcoming auction ‘Magnificent Jewels’ on 5th December 2017 by Sotheby’s, in New York. This auction is part of Sotheby’s ‘A Life of Luxury’.
”This season, for the first time ever, Sotheby’s will unite all of the elements of a lavish life into a dazzling week of sales. Presented by the Luxury & Lifestyle Division, A Life of Luxury will bring together the finest examples of jewelry, watches, cars, wine and fashion. Be sure to visit our exhibition opening on 30 November to take part in this landmark week of events.” (Sotheby’s)