- Selected Pieces From Sotheby’s Auction Magnificent Jewels and Noble Jewels
- A Ring In Suffragette Colours From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection
- Late 19th Century Settings Of Peridot The Birthstone For August
- A Turquoise, Diamond, Platinum and Gold Combination Bangle And Brooch
- Textured And Frothy, Smooth And Shiny – Two Diamond Rings
Ruby, Platinum and Diamond Estate Ring
From Lang Antiques, is this platinum blanket of bright, sparkling white, round brilliant-cut diamonds, with a bright pinkish-red oval faceted Burmese ruby in the centre, in this distinctive ring that curves gently over your finger. A cheerful estate jewel, circa late-20th century. Just over 3/8 inch square. Currently ring size 7.
Further details at Lang Antiques for this ring, reference #30-1-10386 for sale at a price of $1,250.00.
No commissions are paid to the Jewelry Gig for sharing this information or on the sale of jewelry as a result of sharing this information.
Information and images on this page are courtesy of Lang Antiques.