- Michael Kneebone Turquoise, Zircon, Opal, And Amazonite Earrings
- A Dior Cocktail Ring Featuring A Stunning White Opal In Yellow Gold
- Archaeological Revival Gold, Pearl and Turquoise Locket Pendant
- Three Finely Carved Rock Crystal Brooches From Vienna
- Alexandrite, A June Birthstone And Chameleon Gemstone
Antique Edwardian Era Old European Diamond Engagement Ring c.1905
From Romanov Russia, here is an antique Edwardian ring with pointy ends! There are no marquise cuts in this grouping of gems, but the openwork surround on this lively antique silver-topped 14K gold ring curves to points at each end. The openwork frames a sparkling bright white old European-cut diamond in a bezel, and is set with 24 old mine-cut diamonds. The ring is Edwardian, from c.1905.
The central diamond is 6.2 x 3.65 mm, approximately 0.90 ct, F color, VS2 clarity.
The 24 old mine-cut diamonds are F-G in color, with VS2-SI1 clarity.
Estimated total diamond weight is 1.27 ct.
Reference number is 212312 and the price is $5,900 USD
Ring size is 7 (17 mm) and sizable.
Jewelry informationand images on this page courtesy Romanov Russia Antique Jewelry