- Which Of These Emerald And Diamond Rings Would you Choose?
- Pomellato 50 Year Anniversary Celebrated With Hardstone Jewelry
- The Mellerio Parure – Royal Jewels From The Netherlands
- Late Victorian Bracelet In Gold, Sterling Silver, Diamond And Enamel
- Victorian Earrings With Natural Pearl, Cultured Pearl and Diamond
At Tajan in June, These Aquamarine And Amethyst Jewels…
Tajan in Paris has a June 20 auction in the pipeline, with beautiful jewels like the two pieces featured below.
The bangle bracelet weighs 39.92 gr. The wrist length (inner circumference) is 17.2 cm. Price estimate is €1,000-1,500.
Fast forward to the Art Deco period, and this scrumptious French aquamarine, diamond, platinum and gold brooch pin.
The aquamarine is an elongated rectangle with sharp corners. A pierced lozenge shaped platinum and 18K white gold frame is set with sparkly round-cut diamonds gives this brooch its classic Art Deco form.
The brooch pin weighs 16.57 gr. Dimensions 5,4 x 2,3 cm. Price estimate is €5,000-6,000.
Thanks to Tajan for the information and images in this artisle.
No commissions are paid to the Jewelry Gig for sharing this information or on the sale of jewelry as a result of sharing this information.