- Cat’s Eye Emerald And Diamond Pendant Earrings
- A Peek At Gina Lollobrigida’s Jewelry Collection On Her 90th Birthday, 4th July
- A Victorian Pink Topaz, Enamel And Diamond Brooch
- Pearl, Ruby And Diamond Renaissance Revival Style Ring c.1880
- British And Brazilian – Two Vintage Green Tourmaline And Diamond Rings
Most of us enjoy the beautiful range of clear aqua colours that the gem aquamarine displays, and you’ll find a few aquamarine pieces in most jewelry designers’ portfolios. David Webb was no exception and below you’ll find three examples of his use of this beautiful stone.
For a little more information on aquamarine and its symbolism you could read an earlier article on jewelrygig.com – Aquamarine Sparkles As Ear Clips, Rings And A Brooch. Meanwhile, enjoy the pieces below. There are a few images of the ring, so I’ve located the bracelet and the brooch over the page.
For sale on 1stdibs