- This Hand-Made Amethyst And Peridot Ring Is One Of A Kind
- This Vibrant Retro Ring Is just Waiting for You To Get Over Here And Admire It!
- A Belle Epoque Enamel, Diamond, Platinum And Gold Bracelet
- Earrings To Complement Belle Epoque Fashion
- Inspired By A Review – A Selection Of Jewelry Featuring Pearls
Edwardian Aquamarine Pendant and Diamond Bow
It’s Edwardian, it’s ravishingly romantic and ethereal. It has all the light and airiness of the best jewelry of the Edwardian era at the turn of the 20th century until about 1915, that in France was termed La Belle Époque.
The 20 karats of pear-shaped cool, pale blue aquamarine is accented by bezel-set diamonds set periodically around the circumference, and then topped by a diamond-set bow that does everything a bow should (why don’t my bows sit like that!?). A touch of diamond-set blossom and foliage finishes it off.
The diamonds are set in platinum over 18K gold and the settings are all bordered with a millegrain edging.
This beautiful aquamarine pendant necklace is offered by Lang Antique & Estate Jewelry where further detail, including price, can be found.
Now it’s time to simply enjoy the images of this lovely piece of jewelry…