- A Boucheron Ring In An Airy Setting
- A 1970s Pearl Bracelet With Gems Sparkling Between
- A Ring In Suffragette Colours From The Glorious Antique Jewelry Collection
- A Peek At Gina Lollobrigida’s Jewelry Collection On Her 90th Birthday, 4th July
- Dashing And Discreet – Two Bracelets, Very Different In Character
‘ Madison Square’ An Art Deco Platinum Engagement Ring c.1920
From Trumpet & Horn a vintage platinum engagement ring:
“” Madison Square is a breathtaking and authentic Art Deco (circa 1920) platinum engagement ring sure to wow any vintage lover! This geometric beauty centers an Emerald Cut diamond gauged at approximately 0.70ct and graded F-G color and VS clarity.
Due to the intricacy of the mounting, the diamond could not be safely removed for certifying, so the stone specs are approximate. The center diamond is bezel set and surrounded by sixteen Calibre Cut natural, vibrant green emeralds set inside a rectangular design totaling approximately 0.60ct.
Madison Square is further accented with an additional twenty-four Old European Cut diamonds that total approximately 0.70ct and are studded throughout the outside frame of the ring. Decadent milgrained edges and lovely bead work make this delightful ring incredibly special and unique. It is currently a size 6 and can be sized to fit most ring sizes. Please contact our concierge with sizing questions.””
Priced at $18,500.
Jewelry information and images courtesy of Trumpet & Horn
Video from YouTube