- Dashing And Discreet – Two Bracelets, Very Different In Character
- A Buccellati Sapphire and Diamond Ring With Ornate Openwork
- A Platinum Art Deco Ring With Diamonds And Sapphires
- Victorian Crescent Pin With Diamonds And Bright Green Emeralds
- Yellow Sapphire And Diamond Jewelry By Oscar Heyman And Brothers
Masterpiece London 2017
Masterpiece London since 2010, has shown the best in art, antiques and contemporary design, a daring mix of pieces, from antiquity to the present day. Both contemporary and antique jewelry is shown, and Maria Doulton of The Jewellery Editor took the opportunity to preview pieces from Geneva jewelry house Boghossian at Masterpiece London 2017.
The 28 June 2017 article about this preview ”Boghossian’s daring creations are the perfect reason to visit Masterpiece” include images and linked information about some of the innovative jewelry on show. As the description of the featured rings observes:
Descended from four generations of gem dealers, the family-run Boghossian has forged a unique identity in the world of high jewellery
An Emerald And Beryl Ring
On this first Boghossian ring an 11.87-carat Colombian emerald sits atop four baguette-shape green beryls. Visible on the sides of the ring, these baguettes weigh 6.29-carats. The white gold shank is covered in smaller emerald pave.
Go to the Next Page to see a second ring by Boghossian