- An Assymetrical Tiffany & Co Diamond And Sapphire Art Deco Ring
- The Precious Four – Diamonds, Sapphires, Emeralds, And Rubies
- Electric Blue Art Deco Sapphires With Diamonds
- Three Pieces Of Jewelry From Paris Couture Week January 2017
- 1960s Kenneth Jay Lane Faux Turquoise And Faux Amethyst Clip-On Earrings
An Early 20th Century Brooch Features A Pear-Shaped Peridot
This early 20th century peridot and diamond brooch, which can also be worn as a pendant, has a wonderful faceted pear-shaped peridot in the centre. It is nestled within a surround of diamonds and a frame of diamond-set laurels in platinum and gold. By New York jeweler Pickslay & Co.
It was sold at auction by Woolley & Wallis for a Hammer Price £ 1,200 at their Jewellery sale in April 2016, after posting an estimate of £600 – £800.
Image and information courtesy Woolley & Wallis