- The Magnificent Stotesbury Emerald Appears Again
- A Victorian Era Bangle Bracelet With Old European Cut Diamonds
- A White And Grey Pearl Multicolour Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, And Diamond Bracelet
- An Assymetrical Tiffany & Co Diamond And Sapphire Art Deco Ring
- Victorian Etruscan Revival Gold And Lapis Lazuli Brooch
Stunningly clear cat’s eye emerald is the feature gem for these sleek and beautiful emerald and diamond pendant earrings.
Each one of this elegant pair is formed as a series of three ‘target’ design plaques, two of which are set with a round cabochon cat’s eye emerald surrounded by a row of brilliant-cut diamonds. The central plaque is set with a brilliant-cut diamond with similar surround, all joined by brilliant-cut diamonds and circular-cut emeralds to multi-tiered settings.
They’re mounted in 18K white gold, the diamonds estimated to weigh approximately 5.10 carats in total, the cat’s eye emeralds estimated to weigh approximately 6.53 carats in total, the remaining emeralds estimated to weigh approximately 0.58 carats in total, length 4.7cm.
Offered at auction by Bonhams as Lot 756 in their FINE JEWELLERY & JADEITE sale on 26 May 2011 in Hong Kong, with an estimate of AU$ 25,000 – 42,000, they seem to have been passed in.
Information and image courtesy Bonhams.
No commissions are paid to the Jewelry Gig for sharing this information or on the sale of jewelry as a result of sharing this information.