- Pin A Vintage Red And Green Reversely Coloured Brooch To Your Lapel
- A Dior Cocktail Ring Featuring A Stunning White Opal In Yellow Gold
- Two Pairs Of Antique Emerald Drop Earrings With Pearls
- A Triangular Mixed-Cut Natural Blue Sapphire And Diamond Ring
- An Emerald-Cut And Irresistibly Blue Diamond At Sotheby’s
A Classic Art Deco Platinum Diamond And Emerald Ring
Offered by Altermann Galleries & Auctioneers on Live Auctioneers a spectacular Art Deco platinum ring with a central diamond accented with diamonds and emeralds. Bids expected in the region of $25,000 and auction to conclude Aug 12, 2017.
The central diamond is a bezel-set 5.01 carat old European-cut diamond, with the emerald and diamond accents incorporating a Greek key pattern into the pierced openwork surround. The bezel-set central diamond and the inserts of calibre-cut emerald are bordered with millegrain edging, which also defines the key pattern.