- Archaeological Revival Gold, Pearl and Turquoise Locket Pendant
- Art Nouveau Jewelry Is On The Menu At Christie’s In November 2017
- Michael Kneebone Turquoise, Zircon, Opal, And Amazonite Earrings
- Fancy A Chanel Ring? Here Is A Pearl And Gold Version For You
- A Stylish And Striking Art Deco Brooch Hits The Spot!
A Classic Art Deco Platinum Diamond And Emerald Ring
Offered by Altermann Galleries & Auctioneers on Live Auctioneers a spectacular Art Deco platinum ring with a central diamond accented with diamonds and emeralds. Bids expected in the region of $25,000 and auction to conclude Aug 12, 2017.
The central diamond is a bezel-set 5.01 carat old European-cut diamond, with the emerald and diamond accents incorporating a Greek key pattern into the pierced openwork surround. The bezel-set central diamond and the inserts of calibre-cut emerald are bordered with millegrain edging, which also defines the key pattern.