- A Gold And Topaz Floral Spray Brooch From The Early 19th Century
- The Dramatic Contrast Of Red Tourmaline, Black Onyx And White Diamond
- Boghossian Jewelry At Masterpiece London 2017
- Victorian (Corset) Bracelets Are Not Always Straitlaced!
- This Vibrant Retro Ring Is just Waiting for You To Get Over Here And Admire It!
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend – but the green sparkler, demantoid garnet, is definitely worth cultivating! Here is a 2.33 carat Art Deco, European-cut diamond ring, with the addition of demantoid garnets making it an extraordinary piece of jewelry. It is still for sale at Lang Atiques, for $22,800USD right now. Here is the description of the ring, on Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry:
An extraordinary and extraordinarily beautiful ring featuring a 2.33 carat European-cut diamond encircled by vivid, electric lime-green demantoid garnets from the Ural mountains, which, in turn, are encircled with tiny bezel-set old-mine cut diamonds. The dramatic color combination is continued down the shoulders in this spectacular ring made in England of 18k yellow gold and platinum. The ring measures 5/8 inches. An unique, impressive and highly distinctive dazzler!
Thanks to Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry for images and information.