- The Intricate Lacy Lightness Of Edwardian And Belle Epoque Jewelry
- Four Cartier Art Deco Bar Brooches, Plaque Brooches, Pins
- A Striking Amethyst, Turquoise And Diamond Ring, Cartier, Paris 1989
- Celebrating Queen Victoria’s 50 Year Reign With A Jubilee Brooch
- Rings With Centre Opal And Faceted Gem Surround
A Crazy Beautiful Yellow Gold Opal Dior Cocktail Ring
Miller offers this spectacular opal Dior cocktail ring via 1st dibs. Made in France c.2010, it is crafted in yellow gold and centred with a large and colourful white opal. The ring is enhanced with floral, fish, dragonfly and frog motifs, and some of the flowers are centred with quartz, tourmalines, garnets, sapphires or diamonds.
Further detail including price can be obtained from 1st dibs where a link to the dealer can also be found.
Jewelry information and image on this page courtesy of Miller via 1st dibs.