- Late 19th Century Settings Of Peridot The Birthstone For August
- Inspired By A Review – A Selection Of Jewelry Featuring Pearls
- Tony Duquette’s Stylized Insect With Carved Pink Tourmaline Wings
- A Fine Diamond Open-Work Jugendstil Brooch Sold At Auction
- Antique And Vintage Pearls Combined With Coloured Gems
A Crazy Beautiful Yellow Gold Opal Dior Cocktail Ring
Miller offers this spectacular opal Dior cocktail ring via 1st dibs. Made in France c.2010, it is crafted in yellow gold and centred with a large and colourful white opal. The ring is enhanced with floral, fish, dragonfly and frog motifs, and some of the flowers are centred with quartz, tourmalines, garnets, sapphires or diamonds.
Further detail including price can be obtained from 1st dibs where a link to the dealer can also be found.
Jewelry information and image on this page courtesy of Miller via 1st dibs.