- A Cartier (Big) Statement Cocktail Ring In Gold, Platinum, Turquoise And Diamonds
- Three Rings Featuring Moonstone, A Birthstone For June
- An Edwardian Pendant Brooch Heart In Turquoise And Diamond
- An Aquamarine Pendant With Diamond Accents And A Diamond Bow
- The Intricate Lacy Lightness Of Edwardian And Belle Epoque Jewelry
Jewelry Designer Mark Davis – Vintage Materials Create A New Look
Right around the outside circumference of the bangle are flower motifs of intricately inlaid multi-coloured pieces of bakelite. Each flower is centred with an amethyst, garnet, peridot, citrine, or sapphire – each gem bezel-set in 18K yellow gold.
It’s from the Mark Davis Collector line, made by hand in Brooklyn – and as Mark Davis says, each piece from his studio goes through his own hands. Further detail including price can be obtained from 1stdibs where a link to the dealer can also be found.
A few more Mark Davis pieces below, from It’s Droolworthy and Juler’s Row
Video – YouTube