- The Beautiful Amethyst – Appreciated And Valued Though The Ages
- The Winning Jewels – Saul Bell Design Award 2017
- A Couple Of Fine Picks From Heritage Auctions Holiday Fine Jewelry Auction
- Tony Duquette’s Stylized Insect With Carved Pink Tourmaline Wings
- The Fabulous ‘Fake’ Kenneth Jay Lane And His Sparkling ‘Fake’ Jewelry
Victorian Bracelet in Rose Gold Sterling Silver Diamond and Enamel
Offered by Fourtane via 1stdibs – a fabulous late Victorian bracelet c.1890.
It’s a lively bracelet in rose gold and sterling silver, with diamonds and vibrantly coloured enamel. This bracelet is both beautiful and elegant, and can be worn with everyday garb, or it could accompany a very dressed up outfit and look perfectly at home, making a chic statement to match the occasion.
The diamond-set leaf shapes, prong-set diamonds and the leafy enamelled areas are mounted on a rose gold ‘plaque’ in a foliate shape. It comes in a velvet box, possibly the original.
Further detail including price can be obtained from the 1stdibs website where a link to the dealer can also be found.
Jewelry information and image on this page courtesy of Fourtane, via 1stdibs