- Two Brooches Show How Georges Fouquet Adapted To Changing Styles
- Art Deco Ring With Solitaire Diamond, Baguette And Smaller Diamond Accents
- A Selection Of Beautiful Buccellati Jewelry
- Which Of These Emerald And Diamond Rings Would you Choose?
- British And Brazilian – Two Vintage Green Tourmaline And Diamond Rings
Superb Late Victorian Emerald Diamond Gold Earrings
Offered by Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry via 1stdibs, is a pair of vivid crystalline green (gem color) old-mine Colombian emeralds weighing just under 4.00 carats total weight (2.04 and 1.79 carats, respectively) radiate from the centres of sparkling diamond frames in these classic Victorian earrings, circa 1890. The 18K gold frames contain 4.00 carats of quality old mine-cut diamonds. Price $31,650
Jewelry information and image on this page courtesy of 1stdibs and Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry