- Austrian Art Deco Diamond And Ruby Engagement Ring
- Vock & Vintage at Aspen Antiques, Jewelry, Automobiles & Fine Arts Fair
- The Dramatic Contrast Of Red Tourmaline, Black Onyx And White Diamond
- Three Pieces Of Buccellati Jewelry From The 1950s
- Victorian Crescent Pin With Diamonds And Bright Green Emeralds
Michael Kneebone Earrings In Shades Of Aqua Blue
Michael K. Jewels offers these earrings via 1stdibs.
Sleeping Beauty turquoise, the sky blue turquoise from Arizona, forms the anchor for these monochromatic dangle earrings. Complementing the turquoise are brilliant-cut blue zircons from Myanmar and boulder opals.
Boulder opal is one of the most valuable varieties of opal, second only to Australia’s black opal. Boulder opal is found embedded in large boulders of ironstone, a layer of which remains on the back of a piece of boulder opal.
Drops of Amazonite (a blue/green variety of microcline feldspar) complete the combination. These handmade, one-of-a-kind earrings come with posts and jumbo friction backs.
Further detail including price can be obtained from 1stdibs where a link to the dealer can also be found.
Jewelry information and image on this page courtesy of Michael K. Jewels via 1stdibs.