- An Assymetrical Tiffany & Co Diamond And Sapphire Art Deco Ring
- Two Very Different Bracelets From Very Different Decades
- Art Deco Diamond Enamel Platinum Boston Terrier Brooch
- Late Victorian Bracelet In Gold, Sterling Silver, Diamond And Enamel
- A Triangular Mixed-Cut Natural Blue Sapphire And Diamond Ring
A Bow Brooch Worth Adding To Your Collection…
What’s not to like about this stunning Art Deco bow brooch, c.1930s, built in platinum and set with diamonds and emeralds?
In this delightful handcrafted brooch from Romanov Russia, the diamonds form a border to the ‘ribbon’ and are also set in a pattern of circles with radiating pierced spokes, milgrain edged, with the spaces between filled with calibre-cut emeralds of a particularly vivid green. Total diamond weight is an estimated 1 carat and the approximate emerald karat weight is 1.3 carats. It is 46 mm wide.
This is a brooch you would love for itself – not just because it’s a great example of a bow brooch from Art Deco times, but because it oozes style and elegance. Scrumptious.