- Victorian Earrings With Natural Pearl, Cultured Pearl and Diamond
- Three Pairs Of Ear Clips, Sotheby’s London June Fine Jewels Auction
- Two Brooches Show How Georges Fouquet Adapted To Changing Styles
- The Winning Jewels – Saul Bell Design Award 2017
- Rubies And Diamonds In Two Sotheby’s Jewelry Auctions
A Pale Refreshing Blue Retro Aquamarine Ring…
Couldn’t you just leap into the coolness of this clear blue aquamarine? It’s almost big enough, weighing in at 21 ct!
This is a beauty of a ring, with a rosy trio of round rubies set each side of the rectangular aquamarine. This c.1940s Retro aquamarine ring is an island of cool calm with a frisson of hot ruby red.
It’s for sale at Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry for $4,450.00. The top measures 7/8 by 5/8 inch and current ring size 7 1/4.
Images and information from Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry.
No commissions are paid to the Jewelry Gig for sharing this information or on the sale of jewelry as a result of sharing this information.