- The Fabulous ‘Fake’ Kenneth Jay Lane And His Sparkling ‘Fake’ Jewelry
- A 1970s Pearl Bracelet With Gems Sparkling Between
- A Triangular Mixed-Cut Natural Blue Sapphire And Diamond Ring
- Pearl, Ruby And Diamond Renaissance Revival Style Ring c.1880
- Two Very Different Bracelets From Very Different Decades
‘Cassis’ Late Victorian Ring With Centre Opal And Diamond Halo
From Trumpet & Horn, ‘Cassis’ is an extraordinary and authentic Victorian era (circa 1890) 14K yellow gold ring with a beautiful oval-shaped white Australian opal at the centre. This classic Victorian halo ring, the opal displaying a beautiful array of rainbow play-of-color, has a scintillating halo of fourteen Old Mine-Cut diamonds surrounding the centre stone. Cassis is finished with a simple, comfort fit 14K yellow gold shank.
Cassis is priced at $2,950
The white Australian opal is gauged at approximately 8.5mm x 6.06mm.
The diamonds total approximately 0.40ct in weight.
The ring is currently a size 5 and can be sized to fit.
A teardrop opal on the next page!