- The Discreet Dazzle Of Victorian Opal Jewelry
- David Webb 1970s Rock Crystal Pendant With Enamel And Carved Gems
- Pale Swimming Pool Blue Aquamarine Ring With Rosy Ruby Accents
- What Is a Plaque Brooch? Here Are Three Art Deco Examples
- This Vibrant Retro Ring Is just Waiting for You To Get Over Here And Admire It!
New Russian Jewels At Romanov Russia
It’s always exciting to see what’s new at Romanov Russia Antique Jewelry. A selection below includes a fabulous men’s diamond ring, a classic emerald and diamond cluster ring and a Ceylon sapphire pendant. The 1930s men’s ring and 1930s pendant are Russian in origin.
Vintage Russian 3.48K Diamond Carved Gold Men’s Ring c.1930s
A beautifully textured men’s Russian ring c.1930s, with floral, foliate and geometric designs carved into the 18K gold setting for that brilliant-cut diamond. Inspiring.
A vintage Russian 18K gold men’s ring features a 3.48 ct transitional (1930s) brilliant-cut diamond set in silver prongs. The diamond is encircled by a carved laurel wreath and flanked by floral and geometric designs. The diamond measures 9.85 x 5.7 mm (M-N color, VVS2 clarity). The ring is marked with maker’s initials. Ring size 10.75 (21 mm) sizable. Weight 13.34 grams (text credit and image credit: Romanov Russia)
More new jewels on the next page