- An Art Deco Platinum Engagement Ring c.1920, Madison Square
- A Few Pieces Of Vintage Jewelry Featuring Emeralds And Rubies
- Swiss-based de Grisogono Breaks Records At Christies’ Recent Sale
- The Graceful And Elegant Features Of Edwardian Rings
- A Victorian Era Bangle Bracelet With Old European Cut Diamonds
Two lovely pieces of Georgian jewelry, sold by Kunsthandel Inez Stodel: period jewellery – antiques . Never mind, we can look at them, even if they’re unavailable!
Firstly a 15K gold pendant decorated with fine filligree and granulation – small gold beads of gold accenting a line or pattern. The filigree is an early example of cannetille work, where fine gold wires or hammered sheets of gold are rolled into scrolls, coils, beehives and spider-like rosette ornaments. This piece is set with 12 emeralds, 19 natural pearls and 2 pink topazes, suspending from a chain. An entirely dreamy piece of jewelry!
The pendant is from England, circa 1820, weighs 5.8 grams and dimensions: 5.8 x 3 cm.
The next piece of jewelry is over the page, so just click the link below to find the sweetest pearl ring.