- Alexandrite, A June Birthstone And Chameleon Gemstone
- Two Pairs Of Antique Emerald Drop Earrings With Pearls
- Three Pairs Of Beautiful Art Deco Aquamarine Earrings
- Inspired By A Review – A Selection Of Jewelry Featuring Pearls
- A Couple Of Fine Picks From Heritage Auctions Holiday Fine Jewelry Auction
Spectacular Red Tourmaline, Diamond and Onyx Ring
This is a ring that commands attention – the colours contrast dramatically, the design is strong and bold. It’s a ring with presence!
Featuring an oval-shaped, deep raspberry red tourmaline with expertly cut black onyx plaques creating a framework for the gem, with a streamlined row of graduated, baguette-cut diamonds running down the ring’s sculpted shoulders.
Further details at Lang Antiques for this fabulous ring, reference #30-91-1797, for sale at a price of $17,500.00.
No commissions are paid to the Jewelry Gig for sharing this information or on the sale of jewelry as a result of sharing this information.
Information and images on this page are courtesy of Lang Antiques.