- Vintage Costume Jewelry Brands Trifari And Juliana
- The Beautiful Amethyst – Appreciated And Valued Though The Ages
- A Maltese Cross Pendant With Diamonds Set In Silver Over Gold
- Pomellato 50 Year Anniversary Celebrated With Hardstone Jewelry
- Tony Duquette’s Stylized Insect With Carved Pink Tourmaline Wings
Time to explore the jewelry created to showcase the golden coloured pearls of the South Seas, from two jewelry producers – Jewelmer, a company established as an entrepreneurial venture to farm and produce pearls; and Bucherer, a Switzerland-based Jewelry maison that sources its pearls from various producers.
Jewelmer, started in 1979 by a Philippine entrepreneur and a French pearl farmer is a pearl producer and makes jewelry from the pearls. A description from the Jewelmer website:
Jewelmer is a pioneer pearl producer that has successfully cultivated pearls with a rich, natural golden color. Through decades of research and biotechnology, Jewelmer has perfected the breeding process that produces gold-lipped Pinctada maxima pearl oysters capable of growing large, lustrous, golden pearls. This deep gold color is characteristic of the South Sea pearls produced in the Philippines.
Two Jewelmer pieces are pictured below, and there are Bucherer works on the next page, both using golden South Sea pearls.
Would you wear any of them?