- This Vibrant Retro Ring Is just Waiting for You To Get Over Here And Admire It!
- A Captivating Clutch of Cocktail Rings To Add Colour To Your Day
- Countess Von Bismarck’s Art Deco Carved Jadeite Pendant Brooch
- The Graceful And Elegant Features Of Edwardian Rings
- Georgian And Early Victorian Cannetille Work
Sparkling Emerald And Diamond Art Deco Ring
Offered by Lang Antique and Estate Jewelry
It’s hard to imagine a more exciting engagement, cocktail or dinner ring than a three stone sparkler featuring the emerald and diamond combination. This ring is true to form – a beautiful emerald, with diamonds on each side, all set in platinum. From the 1920s – 1930s Art Deco period, this ring has a multi-dimensional mount set with small European-cut diamonds, and the central emerald accompanied by a bright white and sparkling collet-set European-cut diamond on each side. The hand-engraving and the milgrain edging around the collets and decorative piercing provide a beautiful textural surround for the featured gems.
Images and information courtesy langantiques.com
See this and other beautiful rings on our Facebook page The Jewelry Gig