- Dashing And Discreet – Two Bracelets, Very Different In Character
- Colourful Rings And A Brooch From Sotheby’s In October
- A Few Pieces Of 19th Century French Jewelry
- Swiss-based de Grisogono Breaks Records At Christies’ Recent Sale
- Emerald, The Green Beryl Gemstone, In Sotheby’s Fine Jewels June 2017
Sotheby’s Fine Jewels auction in London, 7 June brought some spectacular jewels to the public eye. And some quieter treasures. Here are three pairs of ear clips and the prices they fetched.
Pair of diamond ear clips, 1960s
Estimate 5,000 — 6,000 GBP
LOT SOLD. 8,750 GBP (Hammer Price with Buyer’s Premium)
Each designed as a cluster of leaves with rope twist borders, set with brilliant-cut diamonds, clip fittings, fitted pouch and case stamped Vourakis.
More earclips on the next page…
Information and images on this page courtesy Sotheby’s.