- Two Pairs Of Antique Emerald Drop Earrings With Pearls
- Which Of These Emerald And Diamond Rings Would you Choose?
- A Cartier (Big) Statement Cocktail Ring In Gold, Platinum, Turquoise And Diamonds
- The Glow Of Opals In A Hand Made Mid-Century Bracelet
- Boghossian Presents Les Merveilles, A New Way To Set Gemstones
Treasures from Heritage Auctions Resort Fine Jewelry Trunk Show 6-31 December 2017, which you can buy online as soon as you like.
A Diamond Between-the-Finger Ring by Van Cleef & Arpels
There are plenty of sparkly treasures in this trunk show, starting with a sassy between-finger ring masquerading as a demure diamond studded blossom and pearl ring. Certainly the diamond studded blossom is there, and also the mellow and lustrous ivory-gold-pink toned pearl. But they’ve jumped to the side, and insist on their location in the space between!
This Diamond, Cultured Pearl and Gold Between-the Finger Ring, is French in origin and has been designed and created by Van Cleef & Arpels.
The ring features full-cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 1.00 carats, accented by a cultured pearl measuring 9.20 mm, set in 18k gold, marked VCA, French hallmark. Gross weight 14.50 grams.
Size: 5-3/4 (sizeable)
Marked VCA 52 © 750 BL17382 and has a worn French hallmark on the shank.
Diamonds: 51 – 75, D-E-F, VVS, full-cut; Akoya cultured pearl, 9.20 mm, cream, rose overtone, smooth
(Text and image: Heritage Auctions)
Hop over to the NEXT PAGE to see the next treasure…