- Aquamarine And Amethyst Jewels Coming Up For Auction At Tajan, Paris
- Emerald, The Green Beryl Gemstone, In Sotheby’s Fine Jewels June 2017
- Sapphire And Diamond Bangle Clips – A Great Combination
- Some New Arrivals of Russian Jewels At Romanov Russia
- An Emerald-Cut And Irresistibly Blue Diamond At Sotheby’s
Frank Pollak and Sons via 1stdibs offers this stunning c.1915 brooch. Late Edwardian in style, diamond-set openwork scrolls with a central oval faceted sapphire, overlay the rock crystal frame.
A blue cabochon sapphire, a “Twentieth Century” rose-cut diamond and 6 rose-cut diamonds sparkle in small platinum end markers. Sixty-six small rose-cut diamonds are set into the platinum openwork.
Further detail including price can be found on 1stdibs where a link to the dealer can also be found.
Jewelry information and images on this page courtesy Frank Pollak and Sons via 1stdibs
A fabulous Art Deco brooch on the next page…