- An Antique Siberian Amethyst And Diamond Necklace
- Inspired By A Review – A Selection Of Jewelry Featuring Pearls
- A Striking Amethyst, Turquoise And Diamond Ring, Cartier, Paris 1989
- A Victorian Era Bangle Bracelet With Old European Cut Diamonds
- A Cartier (Big) Statement Cocktail Ring In Gold, Platinum, Turquoise And Diamonds
Oh… Those Statement Cocktail Rings!
Don’t we love the colour and excitement, the spectacular liveliness and creative zing of a splendid cocktail ring? I find my Google searches again and again with the keyword ‘cocktail’ dancing across the screen, almost with realising my fingers have hit c.o.c.k.t.a.i.l. on my keyboard!
The two rings below and on the next page are blue… maybe not the loudest and brightest, but they certainly have design zing and they definitely pack a punch.