- Gold Russian Art Deco Pendant With Amethyst And Demantoid Garnets
- Two Statement Sapphire And Diamond Cocktail Rings
- Striking Necklaces And Demi-Parures From The 1960s and 1970s
- Emerald And Diamond Cuff Bracelets From Bulgari and David Morris
- Two Pieces Of Jewelry Set With Deep Purple Siberian Amethyst
Two beautiful Victorian era Austro-Hungarian link bracelets are featured in this article, both for sale at Boylerpf Antique and Vintage Jewelry where so many treasures can be found.
There’s a turquoise, coral and pearl bracelet and an opal bracelet (over the page), the gemstones in both set in heavy filigree silver .
The magnificent turquoise, coral and pearl bracelet below is offered at a price of $925.00.
Six heavy wide links are set with eight turquoise oval cabochons with a large genuine pearl centre. Eight small coral cabochons dot the outside of the flower with the bracelet closed by a slide clasp and safety chain. This is an exquisite piece of antique Austro Hungarian jewelry.
Measurements: 7 inches long and 1 1/8 inches wide
Condition: Very good, with no chips or nicks to the turquoise gemstones which bear lovely color variations and natural inclusions. The pearls are glistening with no chips or nicks to the coral beads. The silver is bright with a nice patina and clasp secure.
Go to the Next Page (link below) to see the opal and silver bracelet.