- A Fine Diamond Open-Work Jugendstil Brooch Sold At Auction
- A Gold Brooch Pendant With Rubies, Emeralds, Diamonds And Pearls
- What Is a Plaque Brooch? Here Are Three Art Deco Examples
- Victorian Snake Jewelry And Two Twisty Serpent Brooches
- Gold Russian Art Deco Pendant With Amethyst And Demantoid Garnets
Antique Etruscan Revival gold and lapis lazuli brooch c.1870
James Alfredson brings us this fascinating version of Etruscan Revival from Victorian England.
With a yellow gold bloom overlay comprising two rounded mirror image tubular bars decorated with fine gold wire twists (cannetille work), and gold bead granulation, to the tops joined at the centre. They are both terminated with a round lapis lazuli bead.
Jewelry information and images on this page courtesy of James Alfredson