- Selected Pieces From Sotheby’s Auction Magnificent Jewels and Noble Jewels
- A Graceful, Ornate Art Deco Ring With Diamonds And Sapphires
- Two Very Different Bracelets From Very Different Decades
- Hand-Made Mark Davis Bangles In Vintage Bakelite With Bezel-Set Gems
- Antique Ceylon Sapphire and Diamond Ring
Valentino Vintage 1980s Earrings In Gold Tone Turquoise And Pink Rhinestone
Offered by OnceStyle via 1stdibs, in the best tradition of couturier-designed costume jewelry (think Schiaparelli, Dior, Chanel… ) we have this pair of vintage 1980s Valentino drops that clip-on, in gold tone with turquoise and pink rhinestones with black dangly bits!
The Valentino SpA clothing company was founded in 1960 in Rome, by Valentino Garavani. It is a part of the Valentino Fashion Group, which in turn is now owned by the State of Qatar through Mayhoola for Investments S.P.C. with its headquarters in Milan, Italy.
But the earrings are what’s interesting! Here they are…
Jewelry information and image on this page courtesy of OnceStyle via 1stdibs