- This Hand-Made Amethyst And Peridot Ring Is One Of A Kind
- A Few Pieces Of Vintage Jewelry Featuring Emeralds And Rubies
- Two Brooches Show How Georges Fouquet Adapted To Changing Styles
- The Precious Four – Diamonds, Sapphires, Emeralds, And Rubies
- Three Pairs Of Ear Clips, Sotheby’s London June Fine Jewels Auction
Jewelry designer Donna Vock has the best of both worlds when it comes to jewelry – classically trained in design and the manufacturing of fine jewelry, she designs and manufactures her own range, and works with her treasure hunter husband Alex Vock in sourcing and retailing fine vintage jewelry.
Vock & Vintage is their New York-based brand, combining their prodigious individual talents to produce work, source beautiful jewelry and gems, and guide clients through the dazzling world of fine jewels.
The juxtaposition of Donna Vock’s new work with vintage jewels provides a wonderfully rich experience for collectors and connoisseurs, who will have the chance to see a range of Vock’s work and vintage stock at Aspen Antiques, Jewelry, Automobiles & Fine Arts Fair from July 1–9, 2017 at Aspen Ice Garden in Aspen, Colorado.
Here are two of the pieces going on display, representing both the new work and vintage items in the Vock curated collections.
Firstly it’s Cartier’s “Deux Coquilles” (Two Shells) turquoise, sapphire & diamond earrings, showcasing the 1950s use of bold design and bright colour. Statement earrings!
Secondly we have Donna Vock’s ring. A natural Ceylon sapphire of 10+cts in a bed of tiny pearls, brilliant diamonds and shades of blue sapphire.