- Victorian And Contemporary Jewelry Designs
- Late Victorian Bracelet In Gold, Sterling Silver, Diamond And Enamel
- Art Deco Ring With Solitaire Diamond, Baguette And Smaller Diamond Accents
- Pearls And Diamonds Together… Do They Hang Loose, Or Fizz!?
- Gold, Turquoise and Cultured Pearl For A Summer Afernoon
An Art Deco Plaque Brooch Diamond And Black Onyx Brooch
For sale at A La Vieille Russie is the Art Deco diamond and black onyx plaque brooch pictured below.
The platinum openwork plaque is set with diamonds, the centre embellished with a cabochon-cut natural ruby with an emerald, sapphire, amethyst and citrine in each of the four corners. French, c. 1920 Length: 2 inches; height: 5/8 inches. Price $52,000.
Jewelry information and images on this page courtesy of A La Vieille Russie
Diamond and emerald plaque brooch on the next page…